How many members visited the forum in the past 24 hours.....

Post anything on here thats not fishing related, provided its clean and legal.

Moderator: Azz25

Stu
Club Treasurer
Club Treasurer

Postby Stu » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Just going back to the headline topic for a moment..... we've had 13 members on the forum in the past 24 hours. Namely,

Chris Burton, Cyprio, Diwrnach, Felix, geoff, Jam, jon burton, mcgrumpy1, mick foreman, nrt, sailfish, steve abac, Stu

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Wonder if we can get this up to 20 in the next month?? :?

steve abac

Postby steve abac » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Well if people can keep spreading the word that we do have this facility for the benifit of the members and none members then just maybe we might do :lol:

geoff
Forum Stalwart
Forum Stalwart

Postby geoff » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:12 pm

Now we're up to speed with posting our own pics, I'd love to see photo's of the "Top Ten most sought after carp in ABAC waters" :mrgreen: =P~ :D

How about it folk's.
I'd rather be fishing!

Jam
New forum member
New forum member

Postby Jam » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:42 am

and I'm not even an ABAC member (yet)! Real life has stopped me fishing so much this year, so I'm holding off joining until either November (unlikely) or April 2011.

I still visit the forums regular though, I like to be in the loop, so to speak.
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett.

Cyprio
Top Class Forum Poster
Top Class Forum Poster

Postby Cyprio » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:14 pm

All i would say Jam is make sure you join when you get the chance , the club now has a wicked portfolio of waters on its books , a real good mixture of venues to suit anyone , from specimen carp , tench , bream , silvers and some of the best streches of river in the area , and for what you pay to join the club , you can be sure you are getting good value for money!!!! :D :D :D
Effort = reward ..............sometimes!!!!

Jam
New forum member
New forum member

Postby Jam » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:34 pm

Cyprio wrote:All i would say Jam is make sure you join when you get the chance , the club now has a wicked portfolio of waters on its books , a real good mixture of venues to suit anyone , from specimen carp , tench , bream , silvers and some of the best streches of river in the area , and for what you pay to join the club , you can be sure you are getting good value for money!!!! :D :D :D

It is excellent value for money. Like I say, it's just a lack of time stopping me from joining do far. I fully intend to join as soon as I can. I'm looking forward to fishing most of the venues ABAC have got. Will be saving for Evesham Vale too. I'm desperate to break my carp pb (17lb 12oz) and I'm dissapointed I haven't managed it this year.
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett.

Cyprio
Top Class Forum Poster
Top Class Forum Poster

Postby Cyprio » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:31 pm

It sounds like you have been doing your homework as regards to the club , the forum is certainly a good way of keeping in touch with whats happening . I think i would still be match fishing now if i had not of joined ABAC , i would of missed out on a hell of a lot , all local to me too. You will stand more than a good chance of breaking that P.B. of yours once you have joined , i am not saying that all the venues are easy fishing because they are not , but you have got to be in it to win it. Worth saving your dollar for the vale too , seems like a lot of money to some , but well worth it , see my fish pics if not already , tight lines , Cyprio. :D :D :D
Effort = reward ..............sometimes!!!!

Return to “General”