Driveway to the pool.

Post anything regarding this venue in here or just to say how your day went

Moderator: Azz25

hurricane
Site Admin
Site Admin

Driveway to the pool.

Postby hurricane » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Great news,A driveway is to be laid between the cattle grids at the entrance to the field and the entrance to the lake.
This will hopefully be finished by the end of this week and will alleviate the problems associated with heavy rainfall.
Do however take care in the car park area under these conditions and adhere to the parking restrictions for this venue.
Regards Peter.
Take nothing but memories,leave nothing but footprints.

hurricane
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby hurricane » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:17 pm

This project is now complete and could amount to up to an extra 3 months fishing on this venue(if last year was anything to go by).
Still fishing well despite the slightly colder weather.

Willsium
New forum member
New forum member

Drive to the pool

Postby Willsium » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:31 pm

Hi, I have fished Bradley Green a few times now and its great fun. Guidance for when its wet is to park in the farm yard (which I have done a few times lately!!) As the new drive is complete is it now ok to drive down and park by the pool when its wet or is it something the farmer wants us to do?
Regards
Keith

hurricane
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby hurricane » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:49 pm

The problems occured between the bottom of the track accross the field to the pool.
With the new track in place this should now be passable in all but the most extreme conditions,as always we do ask members to make an informed judgement on the day and remember that the parking area around the pool could be waterlogged and cause problems. If you are unsure,park up and walk to the pool to asses if it"s sensible to take the car down,a few minutes could save a great deal of incovenience later.
Hope this helps and if you need any further advice you can always give the bailiff a ring for an up to date sit rep.

Willsium
New forum member
New forum member

Postby Willsium » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:24 pm

Thanks for that. I didn't want to upset the Farmer. Good advice which, if in doubt, I will follow.

Return to “Bradley Green”