Parking????

Post anything regarding this venue in here or just to say how your day went

Moderator: Azz25

richcherr
Forum member
Forum member

Parking????

Postby richcherr » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:10 pm

as an ex-member recently rejoined i was surprised to see the notice at bradley green instructing members to go no further than the farmyard in vehicles. the notice was dated december 1202 .do you not think this should have been mentioned clearly on the website and in the purchased membership pack? how this venue can now be described as having 'disabled access' is beyond me?. very glad i looked at the place again before sorting guest tickets.
Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley.

hurricane
Site Admin
Site Admin

Parking

Postby hurricane » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:21 am

The notice was put there after some members did not heed the warning in the bank notes,and I quote "when wet,park in farmyard".
This resulted in cars getting stuck,causing damage to the track and needing to be towed out.
The weather has been extremely wet for some months now but as soon as the ground is deemed to be suitable again paking in the designated spot by the pool will be reinstated.
If in doubt contact Tom Manders,bailiff for the water, on the tel.No listed in your book.
In future I will endevour to update any simmilar occurances through the relevent sections of this forum.
Hope this clears up the situation.
Regards Peter.
Take nothing but memories,leave nothing but footprints.

Return to “Bradley Green”