time to get back out

Post anything regarding this venue in here or just to say how your day went.
IMPORTANT!!!
NO FISHING Allowed on this pool between September 1st and February 1st inclusive.

Moderator: Azz25

nrt
New forum member
New forum member

time to get back out

Postby nrt » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:14 pm

anyone been out down asl lately thinking of getting back down the lake myself early next week not been out on the bank myself for over a month now :cry:

richcherr
Forum member
Forum member

Postby richcherr » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:12 am

hello nrt,

i was fancying a first trip there myself this week but didnt manage it. this mild and settled weather might have got them on the feed a little. if you do go can you let me know how you get on?

tight lines

rich c
Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley.

geoff
Forum Stalwart
Forum Stalwart

Re: time to get back out

Postby geoff » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:41 pm

nrt wrote:anyone been out down asl lately thinking of getting back down the lake myself early next week not been out on the bank myself for over a month now :cry:

Best of luck mate, I fancied getting out myself this week, but family duties look like getting in the way. :(

I hope you make it before the next cold spell arrives :!:
I'd rather be fishing!

nrt
New forum member
New forum member

Postby nrt » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:36 pm

richcherr wrote:hello nrt,

i was fancying a first trip there myself this week but didnt manage it. this mild and settled weather might have got them on the feed a little. if you do go can you let me know how you get on?

tight lines

rich c

Will do hoping for Tuesday if I do and beat the frost just to get out will be good though, I'll let you know how it goes

Return to “Abbots Salford”