URGENT APPEAL

Whether its regarding bank clearing, work parties or just suggestions for the good and benefit of the club, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: Azz25

rogerb
Chairman
Chairman

URGENT APPEAL

Postby rogerb » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:54 am

HI ALL MEMBERS.
THIS IS AN URGENT APPEAL FOR MEMBERS TO OFFER THEIR HELP IN STAND RENOVATION ON THE RIVER AVON AT ABOTTS SALFORD.
We the few mostly Committee cannot do ALL the work that is now required on our waters, most of the MOWING, STRIMMING & TREE CUTTING has been done to date at our venues for the time being, but the stands/pegs on the RIVERS AVON & ARROW are in need of URGENT attention the following dates both Mondays 16th & 23rd July from 5.00pm onwards on the River AVON as these are in the worst condition. R. ARROW to follow dates to be agreed.
Just turn up and bring any tools to help out the materials will be supplied by the CLUB unless you have wood 3 x 4 or 4 x4 inches and decking boards or scaffold planks.
If you can offer your services it would be most appreciated see you there hopefully a few will turn up.
Thanks to the Members who have helped out this year.
This work takes a lot of man hours if members do not help out then we will review the whole situation and the work will have to be contracted out which in turn will then incur high costings of which the club cannot fund under the current situation.
Please do not moan about the state of the venues if you are not prepared to help.
Regards Roger B. Chairman

shaun
New forum member
New forum member

Postby shaun » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:39 pm

If I can get down there I will help but due to work commitments and having a young family I will find it hard but I will try and get there
i wanna be fishing

rogerb
Chairman
Chairman

Postby rogerb » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Hi Shaun,
Many thanks for offering to help out at Abotts Salford if you can make it great
but we do understand your circumstances.
Hopefully a few more will come forward and give us a few hours of support.
Roger B. :lol: :lol: :lol:

rogerb
Chairman
Chairman

River Avon stand repairs

Postby rogerb » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Hi Everyone,
Monday 16th July work party, to all those who volunteered many thanks
unfortunately this has been cancelled due to the rainfall and high water level as of today and considering the safety aspect we had no choice.
Good news its still on for next Monday 23rd July from 5.00pm onwards again weather permitting and water level.
Hope you can attend.
Regards Roger B Chairman. :cry: :cry:

Return to “Club Related”