Angling Trust - special offer to ABAC members 2013

Whether its regarding bank clearing, work parties or just suggestions for the good and benefit of the club, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: Azz25

Stu
Club Treasurer
Club Treasurer

Angling Trust - special offer to ABAC members 2013

Postby Stu » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:18 pm

All ABAC members,

As an ABAC member and Angling Trust employee I have a great membership benefit for any ABAC members who join the Angling Trust on a subs night.

ADULTS GIFT OFFER - Join the Angling Trust for the standard price of £25 (adults aged 22 years and older) and receive FREE of charge either

1) a box of Dynamite Bait boilies (3 bags), a tub of pop-ups and a liquid worth £40. And you can choose from Peach & Mango or Banana Nut Crunch.

Or

2) a Grey's Prodigy Klip Lok tackle box (unloaded) worth £35.

ADULT DISCOUNT OFFER - Join the Angling Trust by direct debit at an introductory price of £15 for the first year - standard price £25 (adults aged 22 years and older). Under this exclusive offer you do NOT receive the bait or tackle box detailed above.

YOUNG ADULT GIFT OFFER - Young adults (18 to 21 years inclusive) can join the Angling Trust for £10 per year. I'll give them the Dynamite baits or Grey's box for an additional £5 donation.

JUNIOR GIFT OFFER - Juniors (17 years and under) can join the Angling Trust for free. I'll give them the Dynamite bait or Grey's box for a £10 donation.

No catches. No surprises. So support YOUR governing body, the people who protect YOUR FISHING, and get a little something back to cover your membership cost. Want to know more about the Angling Trust, look at my separate post on this forum or go to http://www.anglingtrust.net

I'll be at the Rocklands every Tuesday evening during the club renewals.

Thank you,
Stuart

Return to “Club Related”